Hello.
That is a pretty picture of lights --------->
Not really got anything useful to say. These are some things in my head:
1) The pill is dangerous to interpersonal relationships. Carefree sex, yes, but you'll be so awful in the brain that you will alienate and insult anybody who may have at some point been interested in said sex. And if you're not married there are no plus points! My doctor hates me.
2) *Disclaimer* John is very kind and patient with me and I have not yet stabbed anybody, so it's not all bad on the hormones front.
3) Leona Lewis covered Snow Patrol. There are no words....
4) Radio 1 has discovered Jason Mraz - this annoys me because he was my secret cool credible singer songwriter, but now if I have 'i'm yours' at the wedding t'll be like having james morrison or james blunt. Dammit.
5) I have got a spot on my chin. See point 1.
6) I have got fatter. See point 1.
7) I'm really, really tired. See point 1.
8) Spooks is the best thing on telly since forever. I want Harry Pearce to be my boss. I want a boss with guns and wily ways (not WILLY ways) and deep concern for my well being. But with a ruthless edge, because the greater good is important.
9) I am moving house - everything I own has somehow bred and now I have to try to fit it into boxes. I swear, I did not own this much stuff last time I moved. Have already filled 3 bin bags with clothes I don't need. And yet, I don't own anything to cook with. I shall be an attractively attired but utterly useless wife...
10) Oh yes. On the deep stuff front - Jesus things are good. I felt like they weren't last night, (by myself packing in a cold dirty flat may have contributed to this headstate. But I did have a truly awesome Tescos finest fish pie, so that's good.) but prayed as my head hit the pillow and remembered i'm:
loved. cherished. protected. defined. free. dignified. an idiot. small. big.....
Good times. xxxxxxx
2 comments:
I would like harry peirce to be my boss too cos that would mean I WAS A SPY, but we all know how that ends. Also jason marz is crap and like james morrison or blunt whether the radio plays him or not. FACT
I can't believe it's the last Spooks in the series tonight. BAD AND WRONG! Why isn't it on every night forever? Are you watching Survivors? I'm not sure if I like it or not so I'm watching it until I decide.
Also, re point 1, depends on which pill, and find a nice doctor who has psalms on their office wall (like mine). Also, re point 5, that's what concealer is for and poking. Also, re point 6, perhaps this is not a bad thing...
xxxx
Post a Comment