Hello my lovely people, this is all about the joy that was our holiday in Corfu. Here are some pictures - there's only a couple because beach holidays just result in many photos of oneself wearing what is essentially one's underwear in public. I am a youthworker/ upstanding member of our community *insert derisive snort* and have had to restrict self to acceptable photos.


As most people already know, our actual honeymoon was wonderful on many levels but I do mainly remember the following things:
The bathroom
The loo
The gin and tonic that was actually a large amount of vodka which John pointed out after i'd drunk it
Scaring some fellow tourists (see above)
Being sick (see above)
More of the loo
Not going to see the pyramids (see above)
So. Some amazing people helped us out and sent us to Corfu this summer, and it was essentially the most perfect week of my life thus far. So it has been christened the second honeymoon. You know that feeling you get when you've been swimming and sunbathing all day and you're on your way home to get showered and dressed into a favorite outfit before going out for a romantic dinner? If you don't then I hope one day you will because it's treatsville.
I think John's fave things were:
Me!
Warm sea like a bath
Warm sea like a bath
Fishies
Hiring a boat and jumping off it into warm sea with fishies
Lilo wars
Lemon chicken (I really am an excellent chef)
Hunting and gathering i.e. getting me lemons from the garden
Definately not feta - he says it tastes like sweaty greek men smell.
Fake raybans - he bought more pairs than is normal.
It was a wonderful week and was swiftly followed by more wonderful weeks. More on that in a sec.
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment