I am so happy, in fact, that I almost used multiple exclamation marks. However, I am not quite that much of a moron.
Married now! HOORAY! I like it. Here are some of my other reasons to be cheerful:
- the fish in egypt are coloured in purple, which I enjoyed.
- me and John have comedy sunburn marks
- there are some beautiful wedding photos on facebook
- there are also some very funny ones of my teeth/ chins/ vacant expression...
- I get to wake up every morning and play and giggle with my best friend
- he MIGHT let me buy GHD's if i'm very well behaved
- i'm officially out of my overdraft!
- our wedding day was beautiful because of all our wonderful and kind friends and family
- I am no longer on a diet
- A.J bought me a slow cooker and I can cook amazing food for hours and hours and put it in packed lunches for hubbyface
- Happy times are being had.
love you, unless I don't know you that well in which case either make friends properly or stop reading this blog. Sorry if that's stroppy but I got an array of tummy bugs on our honeymoon and have got a slightly ragefull brain....xxxxxxxxxx
1 comment:
'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.' -- in Eric
Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind. -- in Reaper Man
'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.' -- in Maskerade
Loveit.
PS the word verification word for me today is quaskim. I don't know what this is (how can it be word verification if it isn't a word), but google suggests it might mean Aquaskim which is one of these http://www.aqua-mart.com/oaaqsk.html but I'm not so sure. Answers on a postcard...
Post a Comment